Thursday, January 14, 2016

Anonymity of happiness

25th December 2015, Bengaluru

Since my few days in this city of lakes makes me wonder if the city is so carefree and happy or it is just my state of mind. Feeling free and happy seemed like a passe to me since past few years. This is the first vacation i gifted to myself to this city far from any reach of NCR. Each day i try to live my own, explore the city, find joys in small things, walk for miles, shop till i drop and so what my heart says till my feet aches. Each day i get lost in a new part of the city and then i find myself. The warm sunshine nurtured and cool evening breeze caressed me. It felt the city reciprocated the love i carried for it.

I felt like love again..a fairytale story. But with no prince.. Only a princess who want to fly..to dance..to laugh and to be happy. And the princess found her wings in this city.. and everything she liked was here. She was wondering if the wings was something she has been missing for so long..!! no one was there to keep an eye on her, to poke fingers to her and to judge..judge her actions, reactions and happiness. It felt free.. free from all strings.. being anonymous in a city. It gave so much of happiness that filled completely. being anonymous gave so much of happiness..so much. I kept on wondering if getting merged in a place is so beautiful, then why people want come in limelight..be popular.. !!

Just wish today that this city calls me again..now for quite a longer duration.. to heal me and give me peace. AMEN !   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home